Note: The information on this page is about applications relating to registrered organisations only. Information about lodging applications for other matter types such as unfair dismissal, general protections, anti-bullying, enterprise agreements and disputes can be found on the Lodge an application page.
Email applications must include an electronic signature and be sent as a PDF or Microsoft Word file.
Some functions are dealt with by the Fair Work Commission and others are the responsibility of the Registered Organisations Commission. Organisations must make sure they lodge their application with the correct authority. The table below provides a guide to the functions of each Commission and the appropriate method for lodgment.
|Fair Work Commission
||Registered Organisations Commission
Lodge by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration, amalgamations and deregistration
- Rules (including eligibility rules)
- Approval of entry training
- WHS permit applications
Continue to lodge online
- Right of entry permits
Lodge by email to email@example.com
- Annual reports and notifications of change
- Financial reports and loans, grants and donations statements
- Inquiries and investigations
- Statutory governance training
- Statutory officer disclosures
- Registration of auditors